25250 Easy St,
Warren, MI 48089
+1 586 772 2500
Established in the 1940s as an independent manufacturing facility focused on sheet metal, it combined these capabilities in welding and joining with hard alloy machining in the 1980s to be a leading supplier of complex cases and aero-engine fabrications.
Decades of experience as a supplier of complex book and source demonstrated repairs on critical cases and frames for the largest MRO facilities around the globe gave Warren a reputation for quality, service and unrivaled product knowledge.
Specialized manufacturing equipment has been installed to cater for a range of repairs to complex magnesium aero-engine components from fan inlet cases to gearbox housings and covers.
- Up to 54” Diameter Components
- Stainless Steel
- Supply Chain Management
- Manual, Book & Source Demo Approved Repairs
Nadcap Accredited Processes:
- Nadcap Heat Treating AC7102
- Vacuum Braze
- Hardness Testing
- Material Testing (AC7101/4)
- Nadcap Coatings AC7109
- Thermal Spray
- Coating Evaluation
- Nadcap Welding AC7110
- Electron Beam
- Operator Qualification
- Nadcap NonDestructive Testing AC7114
- Radiography Film
- Pre-Penetrant Etch (AC7108/2)
- Nadcap Nonconventional Machining AC7116
- EDM (Wire, Sinker & Fasthole)
Repair Station Approvals:
- FAA (United States) QGIR458L
- EASA (European Union) EASA.145.4484
- AS9100 & ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certified by NSF-ISR
Contact us today to discuss partnerships that align with your specific needs. Experience Barnes Aerospace. Experience Elevated.