39 Bradley Park Rd,
East Granby, CT 06026
+1 860 653 5041
Established in the 1950’s as an independent manufacturing facility focused on critical component machining and fabrication for military aero-engines.
Leveraging its knowledge on OE manufacture together with expertise in both complex machining and fabrication.
East Granby has operated as an approved Repair station for complex Military & Land Based Cases & Frames since 1994.
Investment in a dedicated Repair cell within the facility to reduce turn time to below 30 days has seen it able to offer the responsivity and service required to meet customer needs.
- Up to 75” Diameter Components
- Nickel Alloys
- Greek Ascoloy
- Stainless Steel
- Supply Chain Management
- Manual, Book & Source Demo Approved Repairs
Nadcap Accredited Processes
- Nadcap Chemical Processing AC7108
- Pre-Penetrant Etch
- Solution Analysis & Test
- Nadcap Welding AC7110
- Torch / Induction Braze
- Operator Qualification
- Nadcap NonDestructive Testing AC7114
- Radiography Film
- Nadcap Nonconventional Machining AC7116
- Nadcap Conventional Machining as a Special Process AC7126
Repair Station Approvals
- FAA (United States) 2MBR129D
- AS9100 & ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Contact us today to discuss partnerships that align with your specific needs. Experience Barnes Aerospace. Experience Elevated.