7 Connecticut South Dr
East Granby, CT 06026
+1 860 653 5531
A leading Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) operation, our East Granby-Connecticut S facility specializes in machining, special process administration and detailed inspection capabilities allowing us to continually exceed customer expectations.
Oue Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business meets the most critical industry specifications for aftermarket repair. We deliver high-quality and cost-effective solutions. We are proud of our numerous source demonstration repair approvals, making us among the world’s most elite repair sources.
Our team is a trusted outsourcing partner with primary in-house capabilities that include:
- Electron beam welding (EBW) and automatic TIG welding
- High pressure water jet stripping
- CNC milling, turning, and grinding
- Plasma and wire arc coating
- Heat treat and thermal processing
- Vacuum brazing
- X-Ray and non-destructive testing
- CNC shot peening
- Corrosion resistant painting
- Advanced HF cleaning process
- 5-axis laser machining
Our aftermarket operations are committed to maintaining our position as one of the world’s foremost repair sources, providing extensive and economical repair techniques world-wide, touting x-ray and non-destructive testing, shot peening and corrosion resistant painting.
Nadcap Accredited Processes
- AC7102 Heat Treating
- AC7110 Welding
- Electron Beam
- Operator Qualification
- AC7114 Non-Destructive Testing
- Magnetic Particle
- Radiography Film
- Pre-Penetrant Etch (AC7108/15)
- AS9100 & ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Repair Station Approvals
- FAA Certified Repair Station #KC1R265K
- EASA Certified Repair Station #145.5020
- CAAC Approved #F00100457
Contact us today to discuss partnerships that align with your specific needs. Experience Barnes Aerospace. Experience Elevated.